Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Top Ten Horror-Comedies

Sticking with a theme...
10. Arachnophobia

9. Ghostbusters

8. Evil Dead 2/ Army of Darkness. Yes, I'm going to continue to list them as a double feature. So good. 

7. Little Shop of Horrors

6. Trick R' Treat

5. Cabin in the Woods. I want a gif of these two dancing SO BADLY.

4. Zombieland

3. Sleepy Hollow

2. American Psycho. Well, obviously. The address of this blog is a bastardization of one of the funnier parts. I love this movie. "Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people!"

1. Scream. Scary and funny. The best of the bunch.


Bonus 15:
 11. Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. Teenagers vs. Hillbillies. From the hillbillies point of view.
12. Attack the Block
13. Shaun of the Dead
14. Beetlejuice
15. Fright Night
16. Eight Legged Freaks
17. Tremors
18. The Addams Family
19. Jennifer's Body
20. John Dies at the End
21. Black Sheep
22. I Sell the Dead. One of the best moments of slapstick horror ever.
23. Cannibal! the Musical! True story; in my college theater class, we all had to perform songs from musicals. The stoner of the class went with "When I Was on Top of You". It made me endlessly happy.
24. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
25. Dracula: Dead and Loving It. This objectively might be terrible. But I saw it young and thought that the Renfield eating bugs was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.

Important note: I have not seen Slither. Or Dead Alive. Or Bubba Ho-Tep. (Fido, Severance, Teeth, Hausu, American Werewolf in London, the new Piranha film...

No comments: