Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy blog.

New Blog! New Blog! La la la la la la!

Right. So. Seeing as my last blog (which was ostensibly a travel blog) kept veering off into movie news, I thought it would be a good idea to start up a new blog with an emphasis on movies. There will probably be a little bit of personal news and other fun stuff on here, but we'll see where it goes.

So to start everybody off properly; the first clip from Choke has hit the web! It screens at Sundance tomorrow and I can't wait for the reviews. This time last year we were hearing about Joshua (which was fantastic) and Snow Angels (which I cannot wait for).

You should all know starting off; favorite actor? Sam Rockwell. He's completely brilliant.

And on the awards side of things; Newsweek's Oscar round table. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but it'll be up first thing for tomorrow.

In my own personal news, I finished up my Office XP testing for a temp agency I've signed up with. I'm still cleaning up and organizing the house. I'm listening to Muse and Mark Ronson a lot. I'm broke. I've recently seen Atonement (breathtaking), Sweeny Todd (brilliant and very dark), and Sea Monsters in 3-D. My brother dragged me. In exchange, I got to watch the penguins in the aquarium and have lunch at Wagamamas. Works for me.

No comments: