Saturday, September 3, 2011

Old mix

I was cleaning my room and came across a mixtape (as in, an actual cassette tape) from April 6, 1999. Let's take a look, shall we?

1. Stupid Girl - Garbage



2. Just a Girl - No Doubt

   

3. Welcome to Paradise - Green Day

   

4. I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage

   

5. Come Out and Play - The Offspring
Not embeddable. Video here.

6. Big Bang Baby - Stone Temple Pilots
Also not embeddable. Video here and it is HILARIOUS. I don't think I've ever seen it before, but how 1996 is that??

7. Only Happy When it Rains - Garbage
Not embeddable. What the hell, people? Video here.  

8. Kids in America - The Muffs
Don't think there is a video for this one. Song here.  

9. Ray of Light - Madonna

 
Funny - I don't remember ever liking this song that much...  

10. When I Grow Up - Garbage

   

11. Sunday Morning - No Doubt

 

Wow. Also did not know that this song had a video. I'd say that I would have totally coveted that skirt back then, but let's be honest. I still want that skirt.  

12. Basket Case - Green Day

   

13. Machinehead - Bush

 
Yet another unknown video!  

14. Dumb - Garbage
No video. Song here.  

15. Vow - Garbage
Also no video, so here they are live:



16. Skin - Madonna
No video. Song here.

Oh, trip through 90s nostalgia....

No comments: