Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meme time!

I got this from the fabulous Bathroom Monologues, found here.

It is based on the Bernard Pivot/James Lipton list of ten questions.

1. What is your favorite word?
I'm partial to oubliette. I never get to use it, though. I also really like words with an x in them; vixen, moxie, Roxie (which somehow ended up being a nickname of mine for about a month in college).

2.What is your least favorite word?
Any sort of management buzzword/jargon. Red flags for incompetence, and they make the hairs on the back of my neck go up.

3.What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Possibility.

4.What turns you off?
Hmm... rejection?

5.What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck.

6.What sound or noise do you love?
This.

7.What sound or noise do you hate?
Babies.

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Attempt? Something involving performing.

9.What profession would you not like to do?
Pediatrician. I can see that going very, very wrong.

10.If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Open bar.

No comments: