Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh my god.

So - I'm going through Netflix and moving a bunch of horror/thrillers/Hitchcocks and the like to the top of my queue for October. (Speaking of which, stick around for the next month. I'm going to see how many I get through. I've got all sorts lined up - classics, film noir, creature features, black humor, foreign masters, ones of questionable taste with cute boys. Should be fun.)

(Speaking of which, for some reason I grew up convinced that Joe Bob Briggs was in Tremors. I just figured out that is not the case. Who knew?)

Anyways, I start going through the horror suggestions to add a few more things and I come across this. I didn't know till now what the film was, but my father forced me to watch that at 4 or 5 and I cannot begin to describe the nightmares I had for weeks after that. I actually ran away from home for the better part of one day because I was so terrified of the rolly furballs with fangs. Stupid krites.

No comments: