Saturday, May 5, 2012

Outside Lands Mix

I'm going to Outside Lands this year. The lineup is just too good to miss. So I thought I'd put together a mix in anticipation. (Inspired by this.)

Foo Fighters -  Arlandria
Metallica - Enter Sandman (I mean, come on. How much fun will this be live?)
Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses (So it turns out there is a video for this, but weirdly, the vocals seem to be half a beat behind on most of the song. I don't know if there are two versions?)


Die Antwoord - I Fink You Freeky
Dispatch - Mission (Hey! I had no idea these guys got back together. They played my prom sophomore and junior year. Good times.)
Animal Kingdom - Mephistopheles
Alabama Shakes - Hold On
Beck - Chemtrails
Bloc Party - Womanizer v. Mercury



Fun. - We Are Young (no, I haven't stopped listening to it yet.)
Dispatch - Bang Bang


Fitz & the Tantrums - Moneygrabber


Jack White - Love Interruption (I don't know what he might play from his other groups, so...)


Foo Fighters - The Best of You
Franz Ferdinand -  Bite Hard
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam
Dispatch - Out Loud 


Santigold - LES Artistes
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Sigur Ros- Hoppipolla
The Kills - Hook and Line


Beck - Girl (I love this video.)
Thee Oh Sees - The Dream
Passion Pit - Little Secrets


Regina Spektor - Fidelity (or the even better video here.)
Foo Fighters - All My Life
Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
The Walkmen - In the New Year
White Denim - IEIEI


Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Norah Jones - Nightingale
Beck - Sexx Laws (this one is also a fun video)


Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away

No comments: