Friday, August 27, 2010

Rizzle Frizzle

So - a mixup between banks has left me strapped for cash, right when a ton of good movies are out. Very. Annoyed. I'd like to see I Am Love (yes, still), Mesrine, Centurion (hello, Michael Fassbender), Scott Pilgrim, Farewell, and I absolutely HAVE to see Animal Kingdom. *sigh* My life is so hard.

In other news, this is my new favorite review. It's for Takers. Choice quotes;

"Takers is the kind of movie where tough guys walk away from an explosion, in slow-motion, without looking behind them. But don't worry! It is also the kind of movie where a man leaps sideways, in slow-motion, while firing two guns at the same time! And the kind of movie where that man is Hayden Christensen!"

"Christensen plays A.J., who is a street-wise Ivy Leaguer, which means he has tattoos AND a stupid hat."

"What's that you say? Paul Walker and Hayden Christensen in the same movie? That's like having a movie with a plank of wood in it, and then also, in that same movie, having an identical plank of wood!"

No comments: